Saturday 7 September 2013

Short-post-Saturday?

Just a quick post today as there weren't many vegan happenings, happening.
For dinner tonight I made one of A Girl Called Jack's recipes. I've been following her blog religiously for the last 4-5 months. Some great cheap vegan recipes there (although she was only fully vegan for lent this year) and she also posts some fiery political stuff which I love.
Anyway here's some rubbish phone pics of these burgers! (and my bev of choice for tonight)


Planning a trip to Brighton food fest tomorrow if the weather holds up. Out with the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that Hoegarden from?! I've never seen it in the UK before. I'm excited to see what you ate at the food fest', it's the first year I didn't make it down there since it started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know Southover Wines? It's on Southover street, They sell loads of out of date beers (as well as in date ones) for cheap. That 75cl bottle was only £1.99! It wasn't as tasty as I was hoping though, think I prefer the original really.

    ReplyDelete